Ending a relationship, whether that be a separation or a divorce, can be a pretty rough time – personally and financially.
“I get by with a little help from my friends – Relationships Australia”
Not sure what to do or what to expect when going through a separation?
So who are Relationship’s Australia?
If you haven’t already heard of them, Relationships Australia is a community-based, not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious ties. They focus on relationship support services for individuals, families and communities.
How can they help you ask?
Well, they have some great info on:
- What things need to be sorted out during a separation;
- What services are available for you to be able to access free information or advice; and
- What personal changes occur as a result of separation, including normal emotions and reactions.
They also offer a range of free services that you can access, including:
- Family Dispute Resolution services (which is now required for separated couples who aren’t able to agree on issues relative of child contact);
- Counselling services; and
- Children’s Contact Service.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A FAMILY LAW MATTER?
Coastal Lawyers are experienced family lawyers, criminal lawyers and traffic lawyers located on the Central Coast.
Coastal Lawyers offer representation in all Family Court’s and Federal Circuit Courts. Including divorce, parenting, property, child support and maintenance.
The information contained in this legal resource is information only. It is not a substitute for your own research and/or legal advice. If you need legal advice, then you can book an obligation-free appointment with Coastal Lawyers online.
#familylawyer #centralcoastlawyer #divorcelawyer #centralcoastnsw #newcastlecourt