Wyong Local Court
Coastal Lawyers are criminal defence lawyers based on the Central Coast. We regularly attend Wyong Local Court in respect of all criminal law, traffic law and apprehended and personal violence matters.
If you have a matter before the Wyong Local Court then book in a free 15 minute discovery call to discuss how we can help you and also obtain a fixed fee quote for your legal fees.
Free 15 minute discovery Call!
Chat to a lawyer and find out how we can help.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR WYONG LOCAL COURT
- Wyong Local Court is: located at Cnr Hely and Anzac Streets Wyong NSW 2259
- Wyong Local Court Registry email address is: email@example.com
- Wyong Local Court Phone number is 1300 679 272
GETTING TO WYONG LOCAL COURT:
- If you are attending Wyong Local Court by car, there is street parking surrounding the court.
- If you are attending Wyong Local Court by train, Wyong Station is a 10-minute walk.
ONLINE COURT LIST FOR WYONG LOCAL COURT:
If you have a matter listed at Wyong Local Court, then you can always check the online court list to find out what time your matter is listed.
COFFEE & FOOD NEAR WYONG LOCAL COURT:
If you have ever been to court before then you know how much waiting around there can be.
Below are our favourite spots close to the Wyong Local Court to enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat.
- Glee Coffee- The Chapman Building, Shop 9, 14 Alison Rd Wyong
- Duck Duck Moose – 7b Alison Rd Wyong
- Fibonacci Coffee – Shop T13 18-34 Alison Rd Wyong
Coastal Lawyers- Blog
Thoughts and musings on law and life from the Coastal Lawyers team.
Motherhood in the modern world is not for the faint hearted.
How are the views of the child taken into account in family law matters?
From Parenting Plans to Consent Orders. How do you navigate the different parenting arrangements post separation?
Here are our most common frequently asked questions (FAQ) answered.
On 1 July 2020, NSW rolled out a new policy enabling persons supported by social security and experiencing financial hardship to have their fines halved.
Ending a relationship, whether be a separation or a divorce, can be a pretty rough time personally and financially. But there are services who can help.
Foreign divorce and property settlement
The new year is the perfect time to get your finances in order and we are loving the new Money Brilliant App.
WTF! Swearing in NSW. Is it rude, prude or illegal?
Teaching our kids about consent is so incredibly important.